Attention Gestational Diabetes Sufferers…
“Discover Exactly How To Take Control Of Your Gestational Diabetes…With This Quick And Easy Meal Plan!”
As A Certified Nutritionist (Registered Dietitian) For 15 Years, I Can Tell You With Certainty, You Can INDEED Manage Your Gestational Diabetes Easier Than You Realize…
Dear gestational diabetes sufferer,
Let me ask you a few questions…
- Are you concerned that your gestational diabetes could affect the health and the size of your future newborn?
- Are you worried your pregnancy will cause you to put on too much weight?
- Would you like to discover some delicious…but safe diabetic friendly recipes that will prevent you from temptation?
- Are you someone who is concerned of possibly developing type-2 diabetes after your pregnancy?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions…then this may be the most important message you will ever read!
Here’s what this is all about: My name is Mathea Ford, and I have been a certified nutritionist for the last 15 years. In fact, I have helped over 400 women manage and take control of their gestational diabetes throughout the years.
However, even though I am a certified nutritionist, I too, have suffered from the frustrating uncertainty that gestational diabetes can bring to your pregnancy.
In fact, not only did this disease cause me anxiety, but I still had to deal with the everyday pressures of working a day job…and…taking care of a family.
I mean, being pregnant is hard enough as it is. But, having gestational diabetes…can make it that much tougher.
And, it’s not made any better…when your body is begins to secretly crave foods–that could cause you to put your baby into harm’s way.
Doesn’t it make you feel guilty?
However, if all of this sounds all too familiar—don’t worry…
Because there is some good news.
You see, shortly after I stopped feeling upset with myself. I began implementing an easy-to-follow meal plan…that helped me to gain control of both my cravings—and my glucose levels.
And guess what?
Both of my pregnancies turned out to be very successful. And my two children are still healthy to this day. I am very grateful.
Furthermore, the meals I ate during my pregnancies tasted amazing. In fact, you will be pleasantly surprised to see how easy it really is…to take control of your gestational diabetes—when you have delicious tasting recipes.
Now, before I get into the details of these meal plans…
Let me first explain…
What Gestational Diabetes Is
And What Causes It?
Gestational diabetes is one of the most common issues for pregnant women. In fact, in a recent study it was revealed that gestational diabetes affects about 18% of all pregnancies in the world.
Gestational diabetes happens when a woman’s body begins to develop an insulin resistance during a pregnancy. You see, the placenta that helps the baby grow, releases hormones that help the baby to develop.
However, in some cases these hormones can block the insulin (a hormone that helps you use the sugar in your blood stream for energy) in a mother’s body from working properly.
When there is not enough insulin…glucose (the sugar in your blood) cannot leave the blood stream, and can’t be converted into energy. And, in some rare cases, glucose can build up so much that it can lead to high blood sugars.
Now, the root cause of gestational diabetes is still unknown. However, women who have a family history of diabetes or who are suffering from obesity…are more prone to getting gestational diabetes.
What Are The Main Symptoms Of Gestational Diabetes?
Now, for most women…gestational diabetes doesn’t cause any noticeable symptoms. But, in some cases–it could cause the following:
- More Thirst
- Increased Urination Frequency
- A Higher Appetite
The symptoms above are rare, but can be noticed if your case of gestational diabetes gets a little out of hand. But, in most cases, gestational diabetes will go unnoticed until the 6th month of pregnancy.
Why Does Gestational Diabetes Affect
Your Baby’s Health And Weight?
You see, when you have gestational diabetes…your pancreas begins to overwork it’s self–to create insulin. However, since there is an insulin resistance—more than normal levels of glucose go through the placenta to your baby.
And, since the baby is getting more than enough energy to develop—the extra energy gets stored as fat. Therefore, this is why many babies born to a mother with uncontrolled gestational diabetes are bigger than normal.
This condition is commonly called macrosomia. Babies born with macrosomia have a higher risk of developing type-2 diabetes and obesity as they get older. In addition, many babies with macrosomia can get shoulder injuries at birth.
As you can see, it is very important to begin managing your gestational diabetes—to quickly ensure the health of your future new born.
What Is The Best Way To Treat Gestational Diabetes?
Well, obviously I do recommend that you first go see a doctor. However, after you have been properly been diagnosed…the next step is to get yourself on a healthy meal plan.
A meal plan that will help you manage your diabetes and blood sugar levels…while eating delicious mouth watering foods—that will help you control your cravings.
In fact, I recently decided to compile all of my favorite plans into a 14 week day-by-day meal plan. My gestational diabetes meal plans will guide you ‘step-by-step’ on exactly what foods you should eat for the remainder of your pregnancy. So, you can have a successful pregnancy…and…a healthy baby.
Gestational Diabetes Meal Plan
Here’s what you get: Your 14 week ‘step-by-step’ meal plan comes jam packed…with over 90 of the best tasting gestational diabetes friendly dinner recipes–you can possibly imagine. This 14 week meal plan is going to make the last three months of your pregnancy…so much easier.
Your day-by-day meal plan is easy-to-follow and tells you exactly…
What foods to buy…(you get a list of all the foods to manage your diabetes dinner meals. All your meals are organized by time of day and you have a list of common foods to eat.)
How to improve your diet…(Your meal plan comes with a day-to-day dinner recipes and breakfast, lunch and snack meal patterns —so you can manage every single food that goes in your system, and know where exactly you need to improve upon in your gestational diabetes diet.)
- Over 90 of the most tantalizing, mouth watering…and satisfying diabetic friendly dinner recipes you could ever imagine (Each recipe is different (no repeats) which include fish, beef, chicken, salad and pork recipes).
- Surefire ways to begin your day…with this tempting-but safe breakfast meal pattern.
- Fun and great tasting snacks that will help you to manage your cravings…so you don’t end up cheating–and putting your baby into harm’s way.
- How to take control of your blood sugar levels-with these easy to prepare meal plans that show you servings of what you should eat.
- Over 90 days of great tasting gestational dinner meals with entrees and side dish recipes—all approved by a certified nutritionist.
- How to put a stop to those late night cravings by eating the RIGHT foods all day.
- An easy-to-follow grocery list. (A complete list of the most satisfying and tempting low glucose foods…you can quickly…and…easily find at your local grocery store.)
- How to avoid the usual boring…and…bland tasting diabetes friendly recipes.
- Plus, every recipe will help you to manage your weight…so you can prevent yourself from packing on too many pounds during your pregnancy.
- And much much more!
But most of all, you will know how to manage your gestational diabetes and how to keep your blood sugar levels at the proper level.
Just imagine eating great tasting foods and managing your diabetes…without eating foods that taste like cardboard.
…and just imagine knowing that you have done everything in your power to have a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby.
Wouldn’t that be something? You bet it would.
Can great tasting foods actually help you manage your blood sugar levels? Sure it can.
Please Click Here For A PDF Version Download of the Meal Plans, Meal Patterns and Recipes for just $10.99
This is nothing compared to the peace of mind you will experience…when you know you have done everything in your power to manage your diabetes…and to insure the health of your new-born.
But guess what? I want to make this such an easy decision for you. I’ve decided to sweeten the deal by adding these amazing dessert recipes as bonuses for you.
Act Now And Get These Limited Time
Bonus Dessert Recipes
In your limited time dessert recipes bonus…you will discover 7 absolutely tantalizing recipes.
- Chunky Monkey Ice Cream – You will discover exactly how to create tantalizing ice cream—you will be amazed how easy it is to manage your cravings…when you great tasting ice cream like this. And the best part…this recipe is absolutely gestational diabetes friendly.
- Baked Apple – Do you like the taste of apples? Have you ever tried a baked apple? Well, in this recipe you will discover how to spice up the taste of an apple using both cinnamon or baking.
- Chocolate Mousse Pie – If you’re constantly craving sweets…then this amazing chocolate mousse pie will hold you over. And the best part…this recipe can be made in 5 minutes or less.
- Banana Chocolate Chip Bread – Discover how to amazing banana bred in 15 minutes or less. This recipe is quick and easy to make. In addition, this recipe makes up to 16 servings at a time.
- Pretzel And Strawberry Delight – If you enjoy strawberries and pretzels…then recipe will satisfy your appetite. This recipe can make up to 16 servings…can be done in less than an hour.
- And there’s more
I’m a registered dietitian, and I put my reputation on the line with my promises.
But, even more important…I suffered from gestational diabetes as well. So, I know how difficult it can be to manage your blood sugar levels…while being pregnant.
And, I want to share with you this amazing 14-week meal plan that will help you gain control of your glucose levels…so you can have a successful pregnancy and healthy baby.
So click on the “Buy Button” below…you have nothing to lose. You will be amazed how easy it is to manage your glucose levels…with these tantalizing…and…tempting recipes.
P.S. You really can manage your gestational diabetes…with these quick and easy recipes and meal plans to make your whole day super simple.
P.P.S You don’t have to eat foods that taste like cardboard. You really can begin eating delicious tasting foods…without affecting the health of your baby.
Download my FREE guide that will help you understand gestational diabetes. You'll learn...
Tips for Eating Any Meal
How Medications Affect Your Baby
Ways To Lower Your Blood Sugar